Pamela Dare was a famous author who is also a centuries-old succubus, and in the episode's early scenes, she is shown draining the life force of a male fan who wanted her autograph. She is later interviewed by Lana Lang (Stacy Haiduk) and TJ White (Jamie Calvert), leading to the villainess seducing the latter, mainly to get him to reveal that he knows Superboy (John Newton).
After seeing Superboy at a baseball game (actually playing every position), Pamela decided to set her evil sights on the superhero, stating that his powers would maintain her youth for such a long time that she'll never have to feed on anyone again. Pamela's powers only work when her victims show fear, but when she approached Superboy for the first time, he didn't show any fear.
Later in the episode, Pamela is confronted by Lana over her actions, which caused TJ (under Pamela's seductive spell) to punch Clark after he found her with him. However, the evil Pamela threatened Lana and held her and TJ captive by placing them in her deathtraps, which drew Superboy to her. After revealing her true nature, Pamela unleashed her power and fed off of Superboy, but he was still able to save Lana and TJ in time. As for Pamela, Superboy's life force proved to be her undoing, as she was growing younger and younger and was finally reduced to crystalized form.
- Sybil Danning earlier appeard as the evil sorceress Ariadne , in the 1983 Italian adventure film, "Hercules".
- Sybil Danning appeared as Mary Kruger in the 1984 episode "Visitor's Choice" for the TV series "V".
- Sybil Danning most notable villainous role was in the 1985 film, "Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf", portraying evil werewolf queen Stirba.
- Sybil Danning appeared as Warden Sutter in the 1986 film "Refor School Girls".
- Sybil Danning apperead as The Alien Queen in the 1988 film, "The Phantom Empire".